You got the Hilton Honors AMEX Aspire Card?!
Even with that $450 Annual Fee?
Yup! First off you get 150,000 Hilton Honors points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. That’s worth at least a conservative $750!
But the main reasons I got this card:
- One weekend night reward with your new Hilton Honors American Express Aspire: The fine print says “You will receive the reward email within 8-14 weeks after opening your Card Account”.
- And every year after renewal you get another one! And these awards are pretty much vaild at any Hilton! I have my eyes on the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills. 🙂 Here’s the list of hotels excluded.
- $250 resort credit: looks like it can be applied to room rates as well and there’s a whole list of “resorts” here!
- Diamond Status! Free breakfast for two at most Hiltons, including Conrad and Waldorf Astoria! And, you and up to one additional registered guest in the same room will always enjoy complimentary access to the Executive Floor Lounge, even if you do not receive a room upgrade to the Executive Floor!
These alone make the $450 annual fee worth it to me!
Priority Pass Select- Many other premium cards already provide this benefit but you get Airport Lounge access on the Priority Pass network for you and two guests!
$250 Airline Incidental Fee Credit- Up to $250 per calendar year in credits for incidental fees charged by the airline to your Hilton Honors Aspire Card Account.
Info about Hilton Honors Points Earnings:
- 14X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS
- When you make eligible purchases on your Card at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 7X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS
- On eligible purchases on your Card for flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, Car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and U.S. restaurants.
- 3X HILTON HONORS BONUS POINTS on all other eligible purchases.
This is my first “premium” travel credit card and I’m stoked in using it for my Hilton stays this year! If you want to check out the card or apply, you can do so with my referral link here! I’d greatly appreciate your support! 🙂