THE BEST OF LAST WEEK (3.5-3.11): A Bloggers Sobering Experience, United’s New Carry-On Fee, Avacado Toast at Admiral’s Clubs
Must Read News Stories:
- United Implementing a New $9 Carry-On Fee (ViewFromTheWing)
- The Point’s Guy’s Best Airlines List (The Points Guy)
- American Airlines Pilot Attacks Gate Agent (ViewFromTheWing)
- United’s Screwing Over Employees on Bonuses (LiveAndLetsFly)
- A Few New Southwest Routes to Take A Look At (PointsMilesAndMartinis)
- Millennials Are Taking Over, Avacado Toast Coming to Admiral’s Clubs (OneMileAtATime)
Image: The Point’s Guy’s Best Airlines Rankings
My Favorite Reviews/Trip Reports This Week:
- China Airlines Airbus a350 in Business Class (OneMiletAtATime)
- Another Etihad Apartment Review (They Never Get Old!) (ThePointsGuy)
- Throwback: My Flight in Lufthansa First Class (The Unaccompanied Flyer)
- Grand Hyatt Goa (TravelUpdate – Bucket List Traveler)
Image: OneMileAtATime’s China Airlines Business Class Review
Deals and More:
- Earn 130,000 Delta SkyMiles (PointsMilesAndMartinis)
- Retro: United’s Stratocrusier (TravelUpdate – The Flight Detective)
- A Fatal Helicopter Crash With a Connection to BoardingArea Blogger (LiveAndLetsFly)
This was our helicopter @ZachHonig. Quite sobering! https://t.co/6ogbMp2gC0
— Matthew Klint (@LiveandLetsFly) March 12, 2018
I dont mean to sound negative but “the best of” shouldn’t include a deadly helicopter accident. Maybe a “highlight” but not a “best”.
Yikes, major oversight on my part. Updated. My apologies.
The best of last week was not a helicopter crash.
You might want to adjust how that reads….
Wow. Yeah, not the best writing on my part. Updated. I apologize for this.