A few weeks back, I wrote about an amazing 150,000 Marriott Bonvoy points offer on the Marriott Business card by American Express, offered in the form of 3 free night certificates redeemable up to 50,000 points each. However, everyone may not qualify for a business credit card. Chase is also offering an elevated welcome bonus on the Marriott Bonvoy boundless card, which is a consumer credit card. With this offer, you can earn 5 free nights after meeting minimum spend, worth up to a maximum of 250,000 points in value. Moreover, unlike the Marriott Business Card by Amex which charges an annual fee of $125, the Chase Boundless card has a lower annual fee of $95.
CHASE MARRIOTT BONVOY BOUNDLESS CARD
With this offer on the Marriott Bonvoy boundless card, you’ll earn a welcome bonus of 5 free nights after you meet the minimum spend. After you spend $5,000 in the first three months, you’ll earn a welcome bonus of 5 free nights. You can redeem these free nights up to a value of 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per night. This effectively makes the value of your free night certificates for the three nights worth 250,000 Marriott Bonvoy points.
Top it up: Up to 15,000 points per night
Moreover, you can add up to 15,000 Marriott Bonvoy points on top of each free night certificate. For example, if you have a hotel night available at 65,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per night, you can still use your 5 free night certificates and top up 15,000 points to each free night certificate. That way you can book a 5 night stay using these 5 free night certificates and a total of 75,000 Marriott Bonvoy points at any property charging up to 65,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per night. Click here to know more about how it works.
In addition to the welcome bonus, the card offers decent points earning potential and benefits for a $95 annual fee.
- You’ll earn 17 Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar you spend at hotels in the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio
- You’ll earn 3 Marriott Bonvoy points per $1 on the first $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on gas stations, grocery stores, and dining. If you max out this category, you’ll earn an extra 18,000 Marriott Bonvoy points.
- For all other purchases, you’ll earn 2x Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar spent
Moreover, you’ll also get the following benefits:
- Complimentary silver elite status and premium internet access
- 15 elite night credits each year after your card anniversary, just for keeping the card active
- You’l also earn 1 additional elite night credit for every $5,000 you spend on the card
- You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy Gold elite status when you spend $35,000 in a calendar year
THE PUNDIT’S MANTRA
One of the best features of this card is that you’ll also get one complimentary free night award after you renew the card each year. This benefit it fantastic as it covers the $95 annual fee if you simply renew the card. You can then use your free night certificate each year. Bear in mind that this free night certificate is also capped at 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per night.
If you plan to stay at Marriott properties in the coming months, then this bonus can go a long way in getting you started with 5 free nights out of the gate.
Which is your favorite co-branded Marriott Bonvoy credit card? Tell us in the comments section.