If you’re looking to apply for travel credit cards, then this seems to be a fantastic time to do so. Many major card issuers are offering some amazing limited time welcome bonuses. On one hand, we have Chase Sapphire Preferred with its best ever welcome bonus, with 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points +$50 in statement credits up for grabs. Moreover, Amex is offering some really lucrative bonuses on many of their personal credit cards, with elevated bonuses and an extra $200 in statement credits as well. Similarly, another limited time welcome bonus on the Business Gold Card ends tonight.
Business Gold Card
If you apply today, then you’ll earn a welcome bonus of 70,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 in the first three months of card membership. Moreover, you can also earn an $300 in statement credits. You can earn a total of $300 in credits, but the credits are split into two different categories and you can only earn them in the first three months. The annual fee of $295 is not waived.
- $150 statement credit for spend on advertising in select media (US only)
- $150 statement credit on for spend on shipping services (US only)
The full terms and conditions state what’s included. You can read the entire offer details here.
You can earn up to $300 in Statement Credits for your combined eligible purchases charged to your Business Gold Card at merchants in the United States (U.S.) for up to $150 back on advertising in select media & up to $150 back on shipping services purchased in the U.S. for courier, postal, and freight during the first 3 months of your Card Membership starting from the date your account is approved. To receive a statement credit for advertising, purchases of online, television, and radio advertising must be purchased from media providers located in the U.S. in order to promote a business. You will not earn a statement credit for direct mail services including list or lead generation
In addition to the $300 temporary credit, the Business Gold Card offers some really good bonus points categories to help you rack up points on everyday business spend.
You can earn 4x Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spent the most each billing cycle from the list below, plus earn 1x on other purchases, up to a maximum of $150,000 of total annual spend for bonus spend categories.
Following are the categories:
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio)
- U.S. purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Gas Station purchases (U.S Only)
- Restaurant purchases (U.S Only)
- U.S. purchases for shipping
In addition, you can also get the following valuable benefits:
- 25% Airline Bonus when you use pay with points feature to book on Amextravel.com for qualifying fares, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
- $100 credit with The Hotel Collection when you book a qualifying stay of at least two nights
- Baggage Insurance Plan
- Car Rental and Damage Insurance
- Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection.
American Express is currently offering some amazing welcome bonuses on many of their personal cards. You can earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards points or up to 90,000 Delta SkyMiles with these bonuses. What makes this deal even better is that Amex is throwing in an additional $200 in statement credits! These limited time offers end on May 5, 2021.
(Note: You can open the link in private browsing mode or incognito mode if the elevated offers don’t show up right away)