A great week of travel talk, and a long sought travel experience is the story this week. Yesterday’s ride aboard the A321T 3-class airplane in First with American Airlines was a highlight of the week. I’ll have a full trip report up later this week. Here’s a look at the weekly recap.
- Are Your Quitting Your Loyalty Program?
- Flexibility Can Really Save You Money in Cruising
- Delta – America’s Best Airline?
- Centurion Lounge Now Open at LaGuardia
- Countdown to Quantum – Polar Bear Sighting
- I Remember When RJ’s Were Cool
- New Delta Sky Club Menu
- Marriott Rewards MegaBonus® Promo
- Memo From the Company Travel Office
- Quantum Countdown – Float Out
- The Weekly Cruise Deal – Something Different
- The AAdvantage Elite Upgrade System Could Live On
- People Are PassionAAte About Their Upgrades
- A Cruising Bucket List
- Royal Caribbean’s 5-Day WOW Sale (Through August 20)
- The Delta Short Haul First Class Breakfast
- My Three Favorite Things About the A321T
And this week, at MJ on Travel –
- Trip Report – The AA A321T First Class
- Trip Report – My First United Flights in Years
- Hotel Review – Renaissance LAX
These topics, the weekly cruise deal, and no doubt more, this week at MJ on Travel.
-MJ, August 17, 2014