Chase is currently sending targeted offers to many cardholders on a variety of their credit cards. I received one such offer on my Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. Chase sent the offer via email with the subject line ‘Offer inside: Paying your bills could earn you a statement credit.’
Chase Offer: Spend $20, get $10 Back
Here are the details of the offer that I received by email.
Pay $20 or more toward at least one of your phone service, internet, cable, utilities and insurance bills with your Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card, to earn a $10 statement credit.
If you want to check the kind of offer that you’ve received, you can click on this link. Here’s what showed up after I entered my Chase Sapphire Preferred Card details.
Following are some of the important terms and conditions related to this offer:
- You must pay $20 or more toward at least one of your phone service, internet, cable, utilities and insurance bills with your card
- This offer ends on July 31, 2021
- Chase may take up to 8 weeks to issue you the statement credit after you’ve made the qualifying purchase
- Your account must be open and in good standing in order to get the $10 credit
Here’s how Chase defines each one of the categories, as per their terms and conditions:
- Internet, Cable, and Phone Services category merchants provide internet, cable, satellite television, radio, cellular, wireless data, and landline services. In addition, if you purchase or pay for your internet, cable and satellite television, phone or related services in a merchant’s store that is not registered by the merchant in the applicable services category, the purchase or payment will not qualify; for example, phone bill payments in a merchant’s store that register to Chase as a telephone equipment store.
- Utility category merchants provide electric, household fuel, water, and sanitation. Please note that purchases of equipment and some merchants that sell utility-related goods and services are not included; for example, electronics or other retail stores and merchants offering maintenance and cleaning services.
- Insurance category merchants provide health, automobile, homeowners, medical, and life insurance. This promotional offer is non-transferable.
The Pundit’s Mantra
Overall, this is a great offer for Chase cards that you may already carrying in your wallet. It’s an easy way to save an extra $10 on purchases that you make every month.
Which offer did you get on you Chase card? Tell us in the comments section.
With this best ever offer on the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, you’ll earn a welcome bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points. What’s more, Chase is also throwing in an additional $50 in statement credits on grocery purchases. For a card that charges an annual fee of $95, this is a fantastic limited time offer!
(The Chase 5/24, 1/48 rule and other restrictions may apply to this card)