A few days back, I wrote about an amazing 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy points offer on the Marriott Business card by American Express. Chase is now offering an elevated welcome bonus on the Marriott Bonvoy boundless card. With this offer, you can earn 3 free nights after meeting minimum spend, worth up to a maximum of 150,000 points in value.
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Card
With this offer on the Marriott Bonvoy boundless card, you’ll earn a welcome bonus of 3 free nights after you meet the minimum spend. After you spend $3,000 in the first three months, you’ll earn a welcome bonus of 3 free nights. You can redeem these free nights up to a value of 50,000 Marriottt Bonvoy points per night. This effectively makes the value of your free night certificates for the three nights worth 150,000 Marriott Bonvoy points.
Apply Now for the 3 free nights offer
In addition to the welcome bonus, the card offers decent points earning potential and benefits for a $95 annual fee.
- You’ll earn 17 Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar you spend at hotels in the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio
- You’ll earn 3 Marrriot Bonovy points per $1 on the first $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on gas stations, grocery stores, and dining. If you max out this category, you’ll earn an extra 18,000 Marriott Bonvoy points.
- For all other purchases, you’ll earn 2x Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar spent
Moreover, you’ll also get the following benefits:
- Complimentary silver elite status and premium internet access
- 15 elite night credits each year after your card anniversary, just for keeping the card active
- You’l also earn 1 additional elite night credit for every $5,000 you spend on the card
- You can also earn Marriott Bonvoy Gold elite status when you spend $35,000 in a calendar year
The Pundit’s Mantra
One of the best features of this card is that you’ll also get one complimentary free night award after you renew the card each year. This benefit it fantastic as it covers the $95 annual fee if you simply renew the card. You can then use your free night certificate each year. Bear in mind that this free night certificate is also capped at 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per night.
If you plan to stay at Marriott properties in the coming months, then this bonus can go a long way in getting you started with 3 free nights out of the gate. Also, Chase is running a transfer bonus of 50% currently when you convert your Chase Ultimate Rewards points into Marriott Bonvoy points.
Click here for the 3 free nights offer
Which is your favorite co-branded Marriott Bonvoy credit card? Tell us in the comments section.
Never miss out on the deals, analysis, news and travel industry trends. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and Twitter and get the latest content!