Summer has arrived in Georgia, complete with humidity and a daily thundershower. Is it October yet? 🙂 MJ on Travel entered total aviation geek mode early in the week while getting a look around Delta Air Lines along with some other bloggers and aviation writers at #InsideDelta. I put up a few teasers this week, but have a full blog post in the pipeline for next week. There were no big deals this week like a new revenue-based MileagePlus, but a few things around the blogs piqued my interest.
- DeltaPoints tells us about a $250 Uber credit. The trick? You have to use Lyft and recruit one of their drivers to Uber. Hmmm.
- Wandering Aramean tries out JetBlue’s new Mint premium class product.
- Points, Miles, and Martinis reviews Delta’s new earning structure with some rental car companies.
The Weekly Recap at MJ on Travel
- Reflections on a Day Spent #InsideDelta
- Aircraft Evacuation Video
- A Day at the Delta Flight Museum
- More Tips for the First Time Cruiser
- Revenue Based Loyalty – Wearing Shades in a Dark Room
- A Word on #InsideDelta
- $30 Off Your First Ride with Uber
- What if AAdvantage Follows a Different Path?
Enjoy your weekend!
-MJ, June 21, 2014