Aeroplan is leaving no stone unturned in maintaining high level of engagement with its membership. Be it the generous Travel at Home promotion, or bringing Etihad on as an awards partner, and now with a new partnership with Uber Eats, where members can now earn Aeroplan Miles when ordering food with Uber Eats. Members can earn 10x Aeroplan Miles (limited time) on every Uber Eats food order purchase in Canada and the U.S. via the Aeroplan eStore. I mean, colour me impressed!
Aeroplan and UberEats – Earn 10x Aeroplan Miles
To celebrate this launch, until June 15, Aeroplan will be offering an unprecedented 10 Aeroplan Miles for every dollar spent at Uber Eats via the Aeroplan eStore for orders placed in Canada and the U.S. After June 15th, members will earn 2x Aeroplan Miles per dollar spent.
How it works:
- Visit aeroplan.com/ubereats
- Click on the ‘Shop Now’ button and enter an Aeroplan Number and last name to be automatically redirected to Uber Eats
- Complete you purchase as normal through the Uber Eats app or website using a new or existing Uber account
Other offer details:
- Offer is not valid with gift cards, cancelled orders, or in any combination with other Uber coupons or promotions
- Aeroplan miles amount based on food value only, which excludes fees, taxes and tips
- There are no minimum or maximum order amounts required to receive Aeroplan miles. Limited time only. Please allow 6-8 weeks for miles crediting
- To earn Aeroplan Miles, you must complete your purchase during the same shopping session you start after clicking on the eStore link. Order must be placed within 2 hours of clicking on the Uber Eats offer to be eligible
- If you visit other sites before completing your purchase or use coupons not provided by eStore, you may not earn Aeroplan Miles on your purchase. If you disable cookies on your computer you will not be able to earn Aeroplan Miles, as cookies are used to authenticate you and allocate miles to your account