Alaska Mileage Plan is back with semi-decent promotion, up to 40% more bonus miles . This promotion to buy Alaska miles at 2.1 cents a piece is good to top up accounts close to a redemption and is applicable on minimum purchase of 30K miles, on transactions completed between January 22, 2020 and February 16, 2020.
Buy Alaska Miles – up to 40% bonus
- Cathay Pacific from North America to Asia (Cathay Pacific Business Class on A350-1000 review 2020), o/w for 30K/35K/50K/70K across all cabins
- Fiji Airways (no first class) and Qantas from North America to Australia, o/w for 55k in Business or 70K in First Class
Note that Alaska MileagePlan MVP, MVP Gold, and MVP Gold 75K members have no limit on purchasing miles, whereas, non-elite members are restricted to buying 150,000 miles per calendar year.
Additional Terms and Conditions of the promotion
- Transactions must be completed between 6:00 AM PST January 22, 2020 and 11:59 PM PST February 16, 2020 to be eligible for bonus miles.
- Miles are purchased from Points.com Inc. A 7.5% Federal Excise Tax*, and GST/HST for Canadian residents.
- Miles are non-refundable and do not count toward MVP and MVP/Gold status.
- You may purchase and gift Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles in increments of 1,000 miles to a maximum of 60,000 miles per transaction.
- Your Mileage Plan account may be credited up to a maximum total of 150,000 miles acquired through Points.com in a calendar year, whether purchased by you or gifted to you. MVP, MVP Gold and MVP Gold 75K Mileage Plan member accounts have no annual limit on the number of miles which may be purchased or gifted through Points.com.
- Offer is subject to change and all terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan Program apply.
- *Points.com Inc. is collecting Federal Excise Tax on behalf of Alaska Airlines Inc.
- Alaska Airlines Inc. has the obligation to collect Federal Excise Tax and remit the tax to the appropriate government agency.