Happy Monday folks! Starting today, your ‘Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet’N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice‘, can also earn Aeroplan points! Thats right, this brand new Aeroplan Starbucks partnership is officially here. Better yet, members with linked accounts can earn both – Aeroplan points, and Starbucks Rewards Stars.
Aeroplan Starbucks partnership – Earn and Redeem points
- Link your Accounts: Aeroplan and Starbucks Rewards accounts can now be linked, to earn Aeroplan points in addition to Starbucks Stars at participating Starbucks locations throughout Canada
- Earning Aeroplan points at Starbucks:
- Earn 75 Aeroplan points each time you load or reload $50 up to $74.99 to your Starbucks Card
- Earn 150 Aeroplan points each time you load or reload $75 or more to your Starbucks Card
- Not yet a Starbucks Rewards member? Earn a one-time bonus of 400 Aeroplan points when you create a new Starbucks Rewards account, link it to your Aeroplan account and make your first purchase using the Starbucks app within one month of creating the Starbucks Rewards account
- Redeeming Aeroplan points for Starbucks:
- Linked members can purchase Starbucks Cards for a discounted number of points. Redeem as little as 1,000 Aeroplan points for a $10 Starbucks Card at the Aeroplan eStore
Aeroplan Starbucks partnership – Launch Offers
- Until November 7, 2021, members who use their TD Aeroplan Visa card can earn 50 percent more Aeroplan points for every $1 spent on eligible credit card purchases at participating Starbucks locations
- Until June 6, 2021, members can earn 25 Aeroplan points with four or more qualifying transactions using Starbucks Rewards in a week
- Until May 31, 2021, earn 50 Aeroplan points every time members redeem 150 Stars two times or more in one calendar month
- Is it even a launch, if there is no video? Aeroplan has you covered 🙂
Aeroplan Starbucks partnership – Take Away
Since the launch of the New Aeroplan Program, back in November 2020, the Aeroplan juggernaut has been on a serious roll, be it new airline partners, or the Starbucks partnership. This builds nicely on the current eStore partners like with UberEats (2x/$), and Amazon (1x/$), which allow more opportunities for our members to earn and redeem points in their everyday lives. Aeroplan promises to onboard more everyday partners in the coming months, and I cannot wait!