Today is the last day to make use of the lucrative Alaska Mileage Plan bonus promotion, up to 60% bonus miles . Not every account gets the 60% bonus though, the mystery bonus ranges from 20%-60%. If you were lucky enough to score a 60% bonus offer, you can purchase Alaska miles for as little as 1.72 Cents Per Mile. Alaska 60% bonus is applicable on minimum purchase of 40K miles, on transactions completed by June 28, 2020.
ALASKA MILEAGE PLAN – UP TO 60% BONUS MILES
This promotion is tiered with 20% bonus on purchase of 10K miles. Minimum purchase of 40K points is required for the 60% bonus. The bonus tiers look like this;
- Buy 10,000 — 19,000 miles = 20% bonus
- Buy 20,000 — 39,000 miles = 40% bonus
- Buy 40,000 — 100,000 miles = 60% bonus
With a 60% bonus, this promotion can be maxed by purchasing 100K (160K with bonus) miles for ~$2750 USD at 1.72 CPM – an incredible value!! Even if you start at zero balance, with this promotion you can fly from North America to Asia in business class (60K miles, on Cathay for example) for $1032 or in First Class (70K miles) for $1204!
$2750 USD is a lot of money and not everyone will be keen on shelling that amount to earn the 160K miles, however, it’s the best offer from Alaska yet, and worth considering. Despite the financial constraints, it does look like Alaska will survive the COVID-19 times, and so will its loyalty program. Alaska miles are one of the most valuable airlines currency in the market and come with great airline partners and routing sweet spots (including stopover on on-way awards) – couple of examples;
- Cathay Pacific from North America to Asia (Cathay Pacific Business Class on 777-300ER review 2018), o/w for 30K/35K/50K/70K across all cabins
- Fiji Airways (no first class) and Qantas from North America to Australia, o/w for 55k in Business or 70K in First Class
- American Airlines from North America to Europe, o/w for 22.5K/57.5K across Econ and Business
Additional Terms and Conditions of the promotion
- Transactions must be completed between 6:00 AM PST June 22, 2020 and 11:59 PM PST June 28, 2020 to be eligible for bonus miles.
- Miles are purchased from Points.com Inc. for a cost of $27.50 per 1,000 miles, plus GST/HST for Canadian residents.
- Miles are non-refundable and do not count toward MVP and MVP/Gold status.
- You may purchase and gift Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles in increments of 1,000 miles up to 60,000 miles, and in increments of 5,000 miles up to a maximum of 100,000 miles per transaction.
- Your Mileage Plan account may be credited up to a maximum total of 150,000 miles acquired through Points.com in a calendar year, whether purchased by you or gifted to you. MVP, MVP Gold and MVP Gold 75K Mileage Plan member accounts have no annual limit on the number of miles which may be purchased or gifted through Points.com.
- Offer is subject to change and all terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan Program apply.