Tangerine, is a subsidiary of Scotiabank, and a Canadian direct bank that offers no-fee banking services and products to Canadians. Tangerine and Toronto Raptors are collaborating to offer an interesting promotion, where new clients can earn up to $250 bonus when they sign up within 24 hours of a Raptors win.
For those not following the NBA, Toronto Raptors are leading against the Brooklyn Nets, 2-0 in a play-off series. In fact, they lead 57-42 in Game 3 as I write this post.
Tangerine and Toronto Raptors – New Promotion
The 2.50% interest will be available for all new clients when they open a Tangerine Savings Account and Chequing Account. Once the customer meets payroll requirements, they’ll earn a bonus. When the Raptors win, within 24 hours the bonus amount will be $250. Outside of the 24-hour period, the bonus amount will be $200.
How the online offer works:
To earn 2.50% interest
- Become a new Client online within 24 hours of a Raptors NBA 2020 Playoffs win using promo code ‘RAPTORSWIN‘
- Open your first eligible Savings Account and Chequing Account within 30 days
- Earn 2.50% interest in your Savings Account for 5 months
To get a payroll Bonus of up to $250
- Complete steps 1 to 3
- Add your payroll – have the first payroll direct deposit in your Chequing Account within 60 days of opening the Account
- Keep your payroll direct deposits going into your Account for at least 3 straight months and you’ll earn a $250 bonus after the 3rd month
- Don’t worry if you’ve entered the promo code ‘RAPTORSWIN‘ during the Playoffs but not within 24 hours of a Raptors win, you can still get a $200 payroll Bonus when you complete all the other steps
Terms and Conditions of the promotion: