Aeroplan’s Travel at Home campaign which runs until May 31st is in its final stretch and the next two days include a Mega Event of 5x the miles on Aeroplan eStore. Additionally, Air Canada has launched the ‘Takeout to Takeoff’ contest, to celebrate local restaurants. This contest runs from May 26–June 7, details below;
Travel at Home: 2-day Mega Event
Travel at Home engages Aeroplan membership to earn Aeroplan Miles and Air Canada Altitude status towards future trips. This generous limited time offer allows members to reach Altitude Status through organic spend on Aeroplan credits cards, including Welcome Bonus from new cards, converting hotel and credit card points, shopping online via Aeroplan eStore and even Donating miles!
- For next two days, May 30-31, members can earn 5X the miles (site wide, on Aeroplan eStore) when they shop popular brands online and earn bonus miles towards Air Canada Altitude status until May 31.
- Earn 5 extra miles per $1 spent for purchases via the Aeroplan eStore when using your TD Aeroplan® credit card, CIBC® Aeroplan® credit card or American Express® AeroplanPlus® Card. These bonus miles are in addition to the miles you regularly earn for using your card at checkout
- All miles earned on purchases as part of this offer will count towards the Travel at Home promotion, bringing members closer to a higher Air Canada Altitude status.
Air Canada: Takeout to Takeoff contest
To celebrate local restaurants, from May 26–June 7, Air Canada is asking customers to show how they’re plating their takeout meals at home using #ACTakeoutToTakeoff on Instagram and Twitter. This contest offers participants a chance to win a future trip to Vancouver or Montreal, and a $250 credit to Nightingale or Park restaurant. In addition, each winner will achieve or accelerate their Air Canada Altitude status.
How to participate (Full contest rules):
- Order from a local restaurant and plate your meal.
- Take a picture.
- Share it with us on Instagram or Twitter using #ACTakeoutToTakeoff and tag the restaurant you ordered from.
- Contest runs from May 26-June 7, 2020 for travel valid until June 2022.
Title Image: Aeroplan